BER Assessor Training Courses
Attend the Occupli BER Assessor course and become a registered BER Assessor:
Contact us today to book your place on the Occupli industry leading BER Assessor training course and prepare yourself to pass the SEAI Domestic BER examination. We are the premier training company in Ireland and have a pass rate that is second to none because our trainers are top BER experts in addition to being excellent instructors.
Attend our course which is listed with SEAI and become a competent BER assessor. You will be capable of producing top quality Building Energy Rating Assessments in accordance with the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD). Some people such as Architects and engineers do our course in order to interpret, design and build in keeping with the best BER requirements.
You will learn the following at the Occupli BER Assessor Training Course:
- Understand fully the key objectives of the European Performance of Building Directive. (EPDP)
- Accurately collect BER data from surveys, specifications and plans that affect energy and CO2 emissions performance.
- Effectively undertake primary energy and/or CO2 emission calculations in keeping with the regulations.
- Assess domestic hot water and alternative energy heating systems.
- Master the use of the Dwelling Energy Assessment Procedure (DEAP) software.
- Cleary communicate the BER significance of varying dwelling specifications.
Why choose Occupli? – The Original and the Best
- Track Record: We are the first independent provider of BER training in Ireland since 2007.
- QQI Accredited: We are a leading provider of QQI/FETAC Training in Ireland .
- SEAI Listed: We are fully SEAI listed since 2007.
- Largest Irish Training provider: Occupli train over 20,000 trainees annually.
- Hundreds of Satisfied BER Attendees: Since April 2007 we have trained hundreds of satisfied BER assessors including most of the instructors and industry experts in Ireland today.
- OUR PRICE PROMISE: We wont be beaten on price – if you can show us that you have a cheaper provider for the same course we will undercut it by €50.
Contact The Consulting Team Today
*Up to 30% Funding Available for most candidates
Scheduled Venues, Dates & Prices
Course Details & Price
- Price: €1450 per person
Duration: 6 Days + 1/2 day Exam
Participants: Up to 10
Assessment: 4 Case Study Assignments (50%), 10 Short Answer Questions (10%), Practical BER Assessment (40%)
Accreditation: QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Building Energy Rating Assessment 6N0732 – awarded by QQI
- Being familiar with the key objectives. In addition, having background knowledge to the European Performance of Building Directive
- Demonstrate the ability to collect BER data on dwellings from surveys, specifications and plans that affect energy and CO2 emissions performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake limitation of primary energy and/or CO2 emission calculations. As required by the Building Regulations
- Input data into the Dwelling Energy Assessment Procedure (DEAP) software.
- Explain the significance, in BER terms, of varying the specifications for dwellings.
This course is for those involved in new dwellings. Also the sale or rent of existing dwellings.
To do this course a person must have good computer skills, a Level 6 Certificate in a trade or construction or equivalent qualifications, plus relevant life and work experiences.
Background to Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD)
Irish legislation on building energy ratings
Building Regulations Part L
Dwellings Energy Assessment Procedure (DEAP)
Measuring relevant building dimensions
Calculating U Values
Energy assessment on domestic hot water systems
Alternative energy heating systems
Assessments from plans and specifications
Surveying of existing dwellings
Assessments of existing dwellings
*Subject to eligibility. Please contact our office on 021 497 8100
Occupli has the highest level of instructors and support structures in place. “