Online GDPR – Data Protection Course
If you or your organisation handles personal data and information about individuals you have for instance have a legal obligations to protect that information. Our new Online GDPR – Data Protection Course covers the most important elements of recently updated data protection regulations. Doing so in the most economic way. We do this using e-learning training.
Our Online GDPR – Data Protection Course will form part of an useful strategy. Allowing for your company to comply with the new GDPR regulations (General Data Protection Regulations). These regulations came into effect on May 25th 2018. Many companies have experienced serious legal consequences. This is due to data protection breaches. Employee Training, such as this is a vital part of any company’s data protection policy.
Occupli has over 70 excellent online courses.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of good data safety in the workplace
- Determine user data protection rights and working conditions
- Evaluate the current data protection legislation
- Review best practice for setting up policies as well as procedures
- Putting a data protection policy into practice
- Handling requests for personal data
- Reviewing GDPR
80 mins approx