What We Offer
Occupli Recruitment Specialist Areas:
We have experience of placing candidates into the following roles, among others:
- Environment, Health and Safety – EHS Leads/Managers (Offshore/Onshore); Electrical
H&S Specialists; Process Safety Engineers; Occupational Health Advisors, etc.
- Construction – Project Managers; Project Engineers; Structural Engineers;
Environmental Engineers; Quantity Surveyors; Technical Engineers; Quality Managers/
Engineers; Design Engineers; Building Services Engineers; CAD; BIM, etc.
- Oil & Gas (Offshore/Onshore) – Engineers; Geoscience Professionals; Drilling
Professionals; Project Managers; EHS Specialists; Maintenance & Installation Specialists;
- Engineering – Process; Mechanical; Manufacturing; Maintenance; Chemical ; QA/QC;
Validation; Civil, etc.
Occupli Recruitment Screening
We conduct a rigorous screening process before submitting potential candidates to our clients.
Our recruitment consultants work closely with our in-house specialists who have expertise in the relevant industries to ensure that the calibre of our recruits is of the highest standard.
Occupli Recruitment Flexible Solutions:
- Our candidates can be taken on by client organisations on a permanent or fixed term basis, or these professionals can be subcontracted through CMSE Recruitment.
- We can provide one of our in-house specialists at short notice for urgent short-term contracts.
Benefits of Working with Occupli Recruitment
Extensive Recruitment Experience
We have successfully placed over 2,500 candidates into our client organisations around the world. Our staff are fully qualified HR and Recruitment specialists with membership of the internationally recognised Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
In-house Industry Knowledge
We have a large team of trainers and consultants who work with industry on a daily basis and, who, therefore, have a greater understanding of both the role and the candidates who are best suited to fill that role.
Quality not Quantity
We will provide a select number of candidates that will be closely matched to the specific requirements of each of our clients.
Our staff would be happy to deal with you through a number of languages including Arabic, French, Spanish and English.
Our multinational staff are aware of differing cultures and customs around the world and will conduct a briefing session with successful candidates before they are placed overseas to ensure that they are aware of the cultural norms in their host country.
Once a candidate is placed into a new role, they will continue to receive the full support of a large team of CMSE Recruitment professionals, who can be called upon for advice in any situation.