Private SOLAS Safe Pass Training
Welcome to our dedicated page for Private Solas Safe Pass courses. We are delighted to be running these courses in full compliance with COVID-19 safety precautions. Make an enquiry online (link below) OR check course availability by calling us today on 1850 315 415.
Occupli is a fully registered SOLAS Training provider. Occupli Training has provided hundreds of private Safe Pass courses to clients nationwide over many years. Our private courses can be in a venue and in a language of your choice. All Occupli trainers are highly experienced, SOLAS registered instructors in addition to being full-time safety professionals who have a high degree of experience in construction. Our examination pass rate is second to none and our prices are always very competitive.
Course venues are the employers decision. All venues must meet SOLAS requirements.
Dates of private courses should be given to SOLAS minimum 2 weeks in advance of commencement.
The number of attendees is currently up to a maximum of 12
Did You Know?
SOLAS Safe Pass cards are legally required for all construction and site security workers. Safe pass cards must be renewed every 4 years.
- Raise industry status of safety awareness
- Make sure all site personnel undergo training
- Manage a register of trained people
- Provide all participants with a Safe Pass Card
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Reasons for safety
- AR & E procedure
- Health and hygiene
- Manual handling
- Working at heights
- Electricity under/over ground
- HH equipment and tools
- Noise and vibrations
- Excavations and Confined spaces
- PPS Number
- One passport sized photo
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope
- Good standard of English
Additional Information for candidates without an Irish PPS number
Non Irish Nationals, working on a main contract in the Republic of Ireland and employed by a subcontracting company, must provide additional documentation in order to apply for a Safe Pass course:
The documentation must contain
1. Letter from their employer confirming:
- Employment status of the candidate(s). As well as details of the work being carried out.
- Name, address and email address of their employer
- Name, address and contact details of the main contractor. The site location they are working on
- The candidate’s National Security Number(s)
2. Photo ID of the candidate(s) required for Safe Pass i.e. copy of Passport or Drivers Licence
Looking for more information? Please send us an enquiry through the form below. Our Training team will be delighted to assist you.
You can call us during business hours on 1850 315 415.