First Aid Response Instructor Training Course – PHECC
This 2 day first aid response instructor training course delivered by Occupli is PHECC approved. It is intended for members of the public and healthcare professionals who wish to gain the knowledge and skills to enable themselves to deliver their own CFR and FAR courses.
Topics covered in the PHECC first aid response instructor training course programme include: Design & Delivery of Training, First Aid in the Workplace, Patient Assessment, Common Medical Emergencies, Cardiac First Response, Injury Management & Shock, PHECC Assessment Materials
Contact The Consulting Team Today
|Venue & Date||Availability||Price||Book your Place|
|PHECC First Aid Response (FAR) Instructor Course - Cork - FRTC, Ringaskiddy, TBC|
This course is now Full, please select another date
|€495.00||Book your Place Now|
Duration: 2 Day
Participants: Up to 6 participants
Who Is This Course Intended For?
Members of the public and healthcare professionals who wish to gain the knowledge and skills to enable themselves to deliver their own CFR and FAR courses.
PHECC Certificate and card
- develop a training session for all learners
- effectively deliver a training programme
- specifically deliver First Aid Response training in relation to:
- Recognising and assessing the causes and effects of sudden illness and/or injury in a pre-hospital environment and call for emergency medical services
- Reacting to pre-hospital emergencies utilising PHECC CPG’s
- Responding in a safe and effective manner to such emergencies utilising FAR skills
- Recording and reporting actions taken while responding and managing such situations
- Retaining a professional and caring attitude in the performance of a First Aid Responder
All attendees must have a valid CFR Community Instructor certificate/card and valid FAR certificate prior to attending.
Practical Skills Assessment required
Learners will work in pairs
Skills Assessments, Presentation, Teaching Practice
First Aid Instructor Training Course PHECC Programme
- Design & Delivery of Training
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Patient Assessment
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Cardiac First Response
- Injury Management & Shock
- PHECC Assessment Materials
On successful completion of this course participants will receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Response Certificate which is valid for 2 years.
PHECC are the regulator for emergency medical services (EMS) in Ireland and their role is to protect the public. The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) is an independent statutory agency with responsibility for standards, education and training in the field of pre-hospital emergency care. PHECC also maintain a statutory register of EMS practitioners.
Each course is subject to course booking conditions. Please contact our office for further details.