Spotlight on PSCS – Occupli Training launch new Saturday dates!
Occupli Training are delighted to announce that we’re now running the two day IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) course on Saturdays!
“We’ve had a number of recent requests from clients and individuals who have been unable to take time out of their busy work schedules during the week to complete this training. We hope that this new time will be more convenient for participants who are unable to attend during the week as well as allowing for better focus, due to reduced distractions and expectations for multitasking”
Breeda O’Keefe, Training Team Lead at Occupli Training
This PSCS training program covers topics such as;
- health and safety regulations
- risk management
- effective communication
- leadership skills
This course aims to assist participants in their development of the knowledge and skills that they need to effectively oversee and manage construction projects while ensuring the safety and well-being of all workers involved.
The IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) course is designed for individuals who hold or aspire to hold a supervisory role in the construction industry, such as project supervisors, site managers, and assistant site managers. The course is most beneficial for those who are responsible for managing the health and safety of a construction project, including planning, implementing, and reviewing health and safety procedures.
The course is also beneficial for;
- Those who want to improve their knowledge of health and safety legislation and regulations specific to the construction industry, and who want to develop the skills necessary to identify and manage potential hazards on a construction site.
- Those who want to improve their leadership and communication skills for effectively managing a team and promoting a positive health and safety culture on a construction site.
- Those who are responsible for managing health and safety on construction sites and want to improve their knowledge and skills in this area.
The key benefits of the IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) course include:
- Improved knowledge of health and safety legislation and regulations specific to the construction industry.
- Increased understanding of the responsibilities of a project supervisor in managing health and safety on construction sites.
- Development of the skills necessary to plan, implement, and review health and safety procedures on a construction project.
- Enhanced ability to identify and manage potential hazards on a construction site.
- Improved communication and leadership skills for effectively managing a team and promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- Recognition and accreditation by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), which is the leading professional body for health and safety in the UK.
The IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) course includes an assessment in order to determine if the individual has successfully understood and can apply the knowledge and skills covered in the course. Overall, the assessment is designed to ensure that the individual has a thorough understanding of the course material and can apply the knowledge and skills covered in the course in a real-world setting.
There are several reasons why one might choose to complete the IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) course with CMSE Training.
- Occupli Training is a reputable and experienced provider of the IOSH PSCS course that offers a flexible, practical and support-rich learning environment, which is recognized by a leading professional body (IOSH) in the industry.
- Expertise and experience: Occupli Training is part of the Chris Mee Group, which is a leading provider of health and safety training and consultancy services in Ireland. Course trainers have extensive experience in the construction industry and are experts in the field of health and safety.
- Flexibility: The PSCS course is offered in a variety of formats, including classroom-based, online, and blended learning, which allows individuals to choose the format that best suits their learning style and schedule.
- Practical approach: The PSCS course is designed to be highly practical and interactive, with a focus on real-world scenarios and case studies. This approach helps individuals to better understand and apply the knowledge and skills covered in the course.
- Accreditation: Occupli Training is an approved training provider of IOSH, and successful completion of the PSCS course with them will lead to an accredited certification from IOSH.
- Support: Occupli Training offers a wide range of support services, including pre-course assessments, pre-reading materials, and post-course support, which can help individuals to prepare for and follow up on the course.
- IOSH PSCS Training Course – Online, February 11th (Saturday) & 18th (Saturday)
- IOSH PSCS Training Course – Online, February 27th & 28th
- IOSH PSCS Training Course – Online, March 2nd & 3rd
- IOSH PSCS Training Course – Online, April 24th & 25th