If you want to succeed at your interview you must be confident. To be confident one must be prepared!
“Why do you want to work with our company?”
Doing research ahead of your interview will not only give you insight into the culture of you potential new workplace but it will demonstrate clearly that you have a great interest in the role as well as the organization.
Here are 4 simple ways to research your potential new workplace;
- Visit the company’s website. Noting the management structure
- Investigate any company social media and news presence, following, and activity
- Identify the company’s competitors
- Know who’s going to be interviewing you? Research them interviewer on LinkedIn and Google
Here at CMSE Recruitment, we provide free office, phone or video call pre-interview tutoring and prepping for all of our Candidates.
- LinkedIn Profile Top Tips for Contractors! – Read Now https://occupli.com/linkedin-profile-top-tips-for-contractors/
- CV Preparation Guide – Read Now https://occupli.com/recruitment/candidates-section/cv-preparation-guide/
- Interview Tips & Techniques – Read Now https://occupli.com/recruitment/candidates-section/interview-tips-techniques/