Safety Committee Training
Scheduled Course Venues and Dates
Contact us on 1850 315 415 or email email@example.com for more details.
On completion of this course, participants will have a good understanding of:
- Legislation relating to duties of employers, employees and safety committees
- The roles and functions of a safety committee in the workplace
- The types of hazards and control measures in the workplace
- Health and Safety management and how it can be implemented in the workplace.
- How to promote a positive Safety Culture within Organisations.
- Understanding the basic principles of carrying out risk assessments.
Duration: 1 Day
Participants: Up to 10 participants
Assessment: MCQ Test
Accreditation: Occupli Certificate
The course is intended for those involved with health & safety in the workplace, i.e. Health and Safety officers/managers, HR and Personnel Officers, as well as the members of the Safety Committee.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Legal Overview
- Overview of company Safety Statement- Main Hazards within Organisation
- Control Strategies
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Promotion of a Positive Safety Culture
- Safety Committee Roles, Functions and Effectiveness
- Role of Safety Representative
For more information please visit the HSA Website