Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental Management
Chris Mee Group is a leading provider of health and safety, environmental and energy training and consultancy services. In our business operations the senior management team are committed to delivering a quality service whilst ensuring the occupational health, safety and well-being of our employees and all other stakeholders, while minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
To meet this commitment, senior management accept ultimate responsibility for the implementation and operation of the company’s quality, environmental and health and safety management systems. These management systems meet, and where possible exceed, the requirements of the relevant standards ISO9001 (quality), ISO14001 (environmental) and ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety).
Chris Mee Group is committed to continuous improvement in the delivery of its services and its health, safety and environmental impacts at all levels within the company and is focused on the following objectives:
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations by continually improving the quality and delivery of our services
- Regularly reviewing business performance and continually improving through the setting, achieving and exceeding health and safety, quality and environmental objectives and targets
- Ensuring that our employees have the necessary training, skills and resources to meet our safety, health and environmental performance requirements
- Ensuring that all policies and business practices are communicated to all employees, and to others working on the company’s behalf where relevant, through appropriate briefings and training
- Preventing environmental pollution and injury or ill health as far as reasonably practicable
- Complying with all relevant legal and other requirements that apply to Chris Mee Group
The Quality Management System is currently accredited by TUV Nord as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2015, BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 and BS EN ISO 45001: 2018.