Mental Health Awareness
The Mental health awareness course is Occupli accredited and is a half day training course intended for all employees, or anyone with a general interest in mental health. This course is available for private groups. Please call our office today for further info.
Why Is Mental Health so important in the workplace?
Duty of Care: Employers have a legal duty of care for mental wellbeing of employees. Putting a proactive programme in place demonstrates your organisation’s commitment.
Employee Retention: There is an expectation from talent for organisations to support mental health, so a programme such as ours will give real competitive advantage.
Increased Productivity: Workplaces that support mental health are more likely to reduce absenteeism, increase productivity and therefore benefit from associated economic gains.
|Venue & Date||Availability||Price||Book your Place|
|Mental Health - Online - Instructor-led Webinar, TBC|
This course is now Full, please select another date
|€150.00||Book your Place Now|
Duration: Half day, instructor led webinar (9.00am – 12.30pm)
Participants: 10 participants
IT requirements are as follows:
- Full name, contact number and email address of learner
- We recommend use of Google Chrome™ 5.0 or newer web browser
- Reliable Internet Access
- Audio (headphones or speakers)
This course is available for private groups. Please call our office today for further info.
Please test these prior to commencement of the course.
We ask all attendees to arrive to the webinar at least 10 minutes before the course begins. Training will be hosted through MS Teams. An invitation will be sent to each attendee prior to training
This course is part funded by Cork Chamber Skillnet – discounted rate €150
Contact details of attendees will be shared with Cork Chamber for auditing purposes, details will not be used for sales and marketing purposes.
Who Is This Course Intended For?
Personnel in the workplace that wish to be educated on stress and risk factors for developing mental health conditions in the workplace.
On completion of this course attendees will :
- Gain the understanding to know what mental health is and why people develop mental health issues
- Recognise a range of mental health conditions
- Apply skills to improve their own mental health
- Be able to recognise and manage stress.
- Legal Requirements for Managing Mental Health at Work
- Key legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Employers’ responsibilities
- Employees’ responsibilities
- Improving mental wellbeing at work
Each course is subject to course booking conditions.
Please contact our office for further details.