IOSH Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers Refresher Course Programme
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this course will be delivered exclusively in an instructor led webinar. You will receive a link to join the class remotely from your location at the time & date noted below.
Occupli is a leading provider of the IOSH Safety, Health & Environment for Construction Site Managers refresher course (originally IOSH Managing Safely for Construction Managers). Both, in Ireland as well as the UK. It is a 2 day course.
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the leading professional association of safety practitioners. Morefore, they are recognised internationally as the standard for the profession. This IOSH Certified two-day course provides essential knowledge for those managing or overseeing safety in the construction industry.
Scheduled Venues, Dates & Prices
|Venue & Date
|Book your Place
|IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Site Construction Managers Refresher - 4th March 2024
There are spaces available on this course
|Book your Place Now
Duration: 2 Days
Participants: Up to 12 participants
Assessment: MCQ exam
Approval: On successful completion of the exam participants will be awarded an IOSH Certificate
On completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage safety, health, and the environment on construction sites.
- Describe how to recognise, assess, reduce, and control risks on construction sites.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of those on construction sites.
- Describe the importance of ongoing training to build a competent workforce.
- Describe the methods used to engage and communicate with others on construction sites.
- List the safety and health documentation required in the construction site file.
- Describe how to plan, manage and investigate incidents and emergency situations.
- Describe the benefits and key parts of an effective safety and health management system for construction site safety.
Ideal for those who have previously completed the Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers (SHECSM), Managing Safely in Construction (MSC) or Managing Safely for Construction Managers (MSCM) courses and are ready to update and build on their knowledge.
For more information please visit the IOSH Website
Learners to have completed the full course for either SHECSM, MSC or MSCM within the previous five years (certificate number will be required).