Forklift Stacker Conversion Course
Occupli Training is a leading provider of Forklift Training, Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP), and Electric Pallet Truck training courses.
We deliver both private and public courses nationwide and we are fully SOLAS approved. Our instructors are trained to RTITB level.
Occupli is the leading provider of the Forkfit Stack Conversion Training Course.
This half-day course is for experienced forklift drivers wishing to gain certification in ride-on stacker truck forklifts.
Topics covered include; legislation, safe truck operation and safety checks.
Scheduled Course Venues and Dates: This course is available exclusively to private groups. This allows courses to be targeted specifically towards your own companies requirements.To arrange a date for your company to host this course please call 1850 315 415 or fill in the form below and one of our Training team will be in touch.
Duration: 1/2 Day
Participants: Up to 3 participants
Assessment: Theory and practical assessment
Accreditation: Occupli Training Certification
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Operate a Stacker Truck safely, reducing the risk of injury to operators and pedestrians and increasing the efficiency of Forklift Truck Operators
- Use safe operating techniques
- Refuel / Recharge Forklifts safely
- Correctly position Forklifts in relation to task requirements
- Daily inspection procedures
- General safety rules
- Loading and stacking procedures
- De-stacking and unloading
- Charging and changing batteries
- Fuelling procedures